Saturday, May 7, 2011

First real post full of miscellaneous stuff

Our lives during the summer consists of alot of baseball. Today was the first game of the season. Trevor is playing on the White Sox and did quite well this morning. He is such a silly kid! He gave me a mothers day card that read:
Mom,
I love you
Blah, blah blah
Love
Trevor



Jaydan is playing the violin in the 6th grade orchestra. I think he is very talented, but he doesn't like it. I think it's because he has to go an hour early to school to practice, so I told him in Jr High it's a regular class and he wouldn't have to get up early, but he decided he didn't want to play next year, so these will probably be the only proof that he ever played.






I went to a friends baby shower today and took there cute filled bottles as her gift. They were filled with lots of little things a baby could use, and since she is have twins, one Boy and one Girl, I had lots of fun putting TWO of them together!



No comments:

Post a Comment